The latest jacket to join the best-selling REFLECT360 range that is now sold in over 40 countries, the REFLECT360 CRS (Color Reflective System) cycling jacket, is the world's first cycling jacket that comes in 6 vibrant colors and looks stylish and unassumingly "normal" by day. But, thanks to our innovative, 100% reflective material, it lights up when caught in a vehicle's headlights at night. This jacket takes innovation in the cycling apparel market to a new level.
The REFLECT360 CRS cycling jacket incorporates multiple vents—front, shoulder/back, and underarm. This allows the user to regulate body temperature. By opening the front zipper vents, a "through-flow" is achieved. The air enters the front vents, cools the body, and exits via the shoulder/back vents. During the winter, the vents can be closed and are designed to also be used as extra pockets, if required. These features enable the jacket to be used all year round. The jacket also has an inside chest pocket and large lower back pocket to store an extra layer or a map.
About the fabric: The material has millions of tiny reflective beads embedded in the material so when a vehicle's headlights hit it, the beads reflective the light back to the light source, meaning the driver should be able to identify the cyclists further in advance than normal and maneuver appropriately.
- High-visibility yellow jacket that reflects a brilliant white when struck by light
- Built-in air vents to keep ventilated (front, under-arm, and shoulder/back)
- Fleece-lined comfort collar
- Adjustable waistband and hook-and-loop cuff
- Waterproof with sealed seams and storm zipper
- Inside mesh lining for added comfort
- Low-profile rear spray guard
- Inside chest & back pockets