Built for the all-terrain rider, the Breakaway Muck Insulated bottle keeps you hydrated when you're going hard. Dirt doesn't stand a chance.
Designed for mountain bikers, gravel grinders, and all-weather roadies, the Breakaway Muck Insulated water bottle features a Muckguard™ cap cover that protects the Surge™ valve from whatever the trail dishes up. The high-flow Surge Cap provides a sip or blast of water and self-seals to eliminate spills and splatter, even on your bumpiest rides. Tri-Layer™ insulation and radiant heat reflective technology keep your liquids cool twice as long, so you can stay cool on long and dusty days in the saddle. Available in three sizes, including a new 12oz volume - which fits any frame size and/or full suspension bike with limited real estate for bottles.
- The Muckguard protects Surge™ Valve from whatever the trail dishes up. Designed for mountain bikers, gravel grinders, and all weather roadies. Opens and closes with one hand - seals valve when closed.
- The Breakaway Surge valve maximizes flow rate and self-seals to eliminate spills and splatter. It's spill-proof when open, and pushes closed for leak-proof transport.
- The original, 100% BPA-free insulated water bottle. The updated design features triple wall insulation, keeping your liquid cooler 2X longer.
- Our bottles are designed with ultra-light materials and a unique grip groove, so you can hydrate with an easy squeeze.
- Made for cyclists by cyclists, the Breakaway series fits securely in a variety of bottle cages. The updated Polar Bottle shape has a unique grip groove and wall design for effortless hydration.
- The innovative Surge Cap is two pieces–cap and valve–and easy to clean. Simply twist, pull, and wash. Plus, they're dishwasher safe.
- Polar Bottle insulated water bottles are crafted in Colorado to reduce environmental impact and support local economies. Designed to last, each one of our water bottles comes with a lifetime guarantee.