The Fusion 2.0 Junior was designed specifically for young riders who are looking for all-in-one body protection. Made of 3DF AirFit soft impact foam that offers ventilation, the Fusion 2.0 Junior’s 3D design will fit comfortably. This soft foam, however, absorbs energy upon impact to take those knocks. For added protection, it has a built-in neck brace structure made of fiberglass-reinforced polyamide resin that is engineered to snap off in an emergency. It also has a collarbone cut-out that assists in protecting your fragile bones. CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment and impact protection, it protects your chest, back, shoulders, and flank regions.
- Number plate clip-in function
- CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
- Flank protection
- Engineered fracture point on rear thoracic strut designed to snap off in an emergency
- Collarbone cut-out helps to protect your most fragile bones
- Neck brace structure made of fiberglass-reinforced polyamide resin
- Easy-to-use, no-tool sizing adjustments and three-dimensional design for perfect fit
- Junior Fit: S/M – XXL (105 – 165cm)
CE tested and certified as impact protection
- Chest: prEN1621-3 Level 1
- Back: EN1621-2 Level 1
- Shoulder: EN1621-1
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.