- Extra long cable length - Road and MTB brake cable ends - 1.6mm x 1900mm
Precision-machined 4mm ID silver aluminum cable ferrules for improved shifting performance. A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. For use with most shifting cables. - Inside diameter: 4mm - Outside diameter: 5.75mm - Overall length: 12.7mm - Material: aluminum - Bottle of 50pcs
- Aluminum cable crimps to prevent frayed cables - 1.2mm for shift cables or 1.6mm for brake cables - Silver aluminum - 250-count bottle
Includes: - 1.1mm elite cables (2 x 2300mm) - 4mm reinforced linear strand housing - Ferrules, end caps, frame protectors
- Front or rear brake - MTB specific - 1.5mm stainless cable
Original equipment hydraulic hoses for no-compromise brake performance. - 2000mm, black
Original equipment hydraulic hoses for no-compromise brake performance. - Hose Use: Front, Rear - Black - 2000mm hose length - Compatible with SRAM road hydraulic disc brakes
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
SRAM's Cable Housing/Hydraulic Line Rotating Hooks secure your cable housings to hold them the way you want them, keep them from hitting each other, and making rattling noises, and they provide a tidy custom look, too.
EPS cable guide magnets are required for internally routing EPS wires. - Includes: wire, metal cable, and magnet
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Length: 30m
SRAM's Inline Barrel Adjusters are placed on your shift cables near the handlebars so that you can turn the adjusters to fine-tune your shifting. They feature durable and light aluminum/composite construction with rubber covers for easy operation.
SRAM's Guide Hydraulic Line Kit is a replacement hose kit for all Guide brakes. - Compatible with SRAM Guide R, RS, RSC, and DB5 brakes - Length: 2000mm
- Complete ferrule and cable end kit - Includes: Shift 4.0mm (Qty10), Brake 5.0mm (Qty 6), Cable Tip (Qty 4) - Material: Aluminum
- Noodle/Boot completely seal brake cable, upgrades most linear brakes
- Aluminum cable-end crimps for derailleur or brake applications to prevent fraying after the final cut
Replacement line kit for SRAM and Avid hydraulic disc brakes. - For Level Ultimate/Level TLM (A1), 2018+ CODE R/RSC (B1) - 2000mm, black
- Front or rear brake compatible - Road specific - 1.5mm polished stainless steel cable
Includes - 1.5mm coated cables (1 x 850mm, 1 x 1750mm) - 5mm Kevlar-reinforced compression-free housing - Ferrules, end caps, frame protectors
$6.00 - $7.00
- Left and right shifter compatible - Road and MTB compatible - 1.1mm polished stainless steel cable
$6.00 - $9.00
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth, low-friction surface.
SRAM's Line/Housing Frame Protectors are rubber covers that simply press onto your cable housings and or hydraulic lines to prevent the housings from hitting the frame and rattling or damaging the finish. There are 4 protectors in each package.
- For either front or rear shifter - Road & MTB compatible - 1.1 polished stainless steel cable
Page 1 of 1