Heavy duty 3/16" single speed chain great for hardcore street rippers who need the strongest chain possible. - Extra-wide, for non-derailleur bikes: BMX, cruisers and tricycles - Compatible with 1/8" x 1/2" single speed set-ups but oversized for extra strength and durabilityLinks (links): 98 - Width: 13.1 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed 1/2" x 3/16" - Chain Connection Type: Reusable Master Link - Half Link Chain: No - Weight: 800g
SRAM's PC 830 Chain offers accurate shifting, excellent durability, and superior power transfer for 8-speed drivetrains.
The PC-951 is SRAM's most economical PowerChain and maintains their high standards of quality. It boasts tough chrome-hardened pins for durability and accurate shifting. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
SRAM's PC-850 Chain makes a trusty partner over hill and dale. It's easy to install, too, thanks to the no-tools-needed PowerLink. Quiet, smooth, reliable and very affordable, the PC-850 is a fine value.
This chain lives up to the heralded XTR name. Shimano's mountain bike specific XTR 10-speed Chain delivers awesome shifting, reliability and durability. How? The link plates are designed for a specific job depending on their location so it climbs and descends the cassette faster and smoother. Plus, there are hollow pins for lightness and the wide-plate, mud-shedding design ensures reliable operation in all conditions.
$28.00 - $30.00
The KMC HL1 Narrow chain is suitable for a variety of single-speed riding styles, such as BMX or fixed gear. - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo drivetrains - Links (links): 100 - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed - Chain Connection Type: Bullet Pin
$76.99 - $94.99
- Patented carbon cords offer the tensile strength necessary to provide the smooth, greaseless, long-lasting ride advantage of a belt driven system (up to double the life of chains) - Belt is only compatible with Gates CDX CenterTrack cogs and sprockets Sizing - 108T = 1188mm - 111T = 1221mm - 113T = 1243mm - 115T = 1265mm - 118T = 1298mm - 120T = 1320mm - 122T = 1342mm - 125T = 1375mm - 132T = 1452mm - 250T (tandem) = 2000mm
$45.00 - $54.99
- X9SL: superlight chain for use with 9-speed, 252g - X9.93: upgraded version of the Z-9000 chain stretchproof, super-narrow chain for use with 9-speed - Pink Lady chains are a limited edition with 15% of sales going directly to the Pink Ribbon Foundation
$12.99 - $14.99
The KMC S1 is a single-speed chain suitable for use with internally geared hubs, or any single speed drivetrain. - High pin power with reinforced durability - Offers a quieter riding experience - Anti-drop design - Inner plate chamfering helps to provide fast and smooth shifting - Internal gear hub system compatible - Links (links): 112 - Color: Silver - Width: 9.3mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed 1/2 x 1/8-inch - Half Link Chain: No
$9.99 - $20.99
- Steel 1/2 x 3/32 derailleur chain - For use with index shifting systems - For 7-/8-speed drivetrains - 300 grams - 132-link chain is extra long for bicycles like foot-forward-design cruisers
$99.99 - $130.00
- Super-light chain for use with 10-speed Campagnolo/Shimano/SRAM with Diamond Like Coating for extra durability - Use: Mountain/Road - Size: 1/2 x 11/128-inch - Width: 5.9mm - Weight: 253g - 116 links
$12.99 - $16.99
- An economical replacement chain for 1 speed and 6/7 speed non-index shifting systems. - 1/2 x 1/8 - 300 grams
The strongest system is a chain with no weak links. Eagle chain links have a smooth radius with no sharp edges or chamfers, which yield a significant reduction in noise, friction, and wear. This design also allows for a flatter plate for more consistent chain riveting and greater overall strength. It's also the biggest contributor to the ultra-smooth, precise, durable, and quiet performance found in the 10-50T cassette and X-SYNC 2 chainrings. Additionally, installation is made easy with a dedicated 12-speed Eagle quick link. - Groundbreaking new chain design and technology - The Eagle chain has been completely re-engineered and is produced with new manufacturing technology. - All-new Eagle Power Lock chain connector with FLOWLINK technology provides better chain-guiding and increased longevity - The Eagle chain is the quietest, strongest, and most wear-resistant chain in the world - Unique features and design also provide significantly improved wear resistance on Eagle cassettes and rings
$25.00 - $32.00
The KMC K1SL SuperLite Kool Chain is suitable for a variety of single-speed riding styles, such as BMX or fixed gear, while offering substantial weight savings. - SL Chain sets a new standard with weight reduction, improved shifting performance & enhanced durability - The mud-shedding design is easy to clean - Chain features a heavy duty structure and is treated with a stretch proof treatment for maximum durability - Designed with KMC's Special Dynamic K Configuration which offers unsurpassable chain strength - Inner plate chamfering provides expeditious shifting - Features an anti-drop design - Links (links): 100 - Width: 9.5 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed - Chain Connection Type: Single Use Master Link - Weight: 349 g
Solid pins, inner and outer plates make for an economical chain choice with all the performance of higher level X-Series chains. - Includes KMC Missing Link I - Double X bridge shape with inner and outer plate chamfering for smooth and fast shifting - Mushroom riveted pins for the highest pin power and allows shifting under heavy loads - Stretch Proof heat treatment so the chain last longer and goes farther - Half nickle plated - 1/2" x 3/32" - Weight: 286 gr
The KMC Z1eHX chain is suitable for a variety of single speed riding styles, such as BMX and fixed gear, fitness bikes, track bikes, internally geared hubs, and eBikes. - Features a heavy duty structure and stretch proof treatment for high pin power with reinforced durability - Anti-drop design reduces possibility of chain drop - eBike compatible - Links (links): 112 - Width: 7.8 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed - Chain Connection Type: Single Use Master Link - Designed for ebike: Yes
- 9-speed compatible - XT/Ultegra - 116 links
- X8.99: stretchproof, chamfered plate, full-nickel plated chain for 5-8 speed and great for internal geared hubs - Z72: chamfered inner plates with Bulls-eye rivets for 5-8 speed - Z51: standard bushingless, chamfered plate chain for 5-8 speed - Z30: economy bushingless chain for 5-8 speed - Width = 3/32-inch
$43.00 - $54.99
SRAM’s 11-speed chain features heavily chamfered outer plates for improved shifting and quiet running. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
10-Speed Chains - Extreme Performance Our 10-speed chains are only 2.2 mm wide (internally) and compatible with all 10-speed drive systems. High-grade materials provide long service life and the high-performance plate guarantees outstanding shifting properties. Steel The value-priced steel chain offers all the new design features and convincing gear-changing properties of our new 10-speed series. Connex Link, the tool-free connector, is always included with each of these chains. - Dimensions: 1/2" x 11/128" - Pin length: 5.90mm - Roller width: 2.20mm - Pin ejection pressure: >2000 N - Pin hardening: XHB - Links: 114 - Weight: 264g - For all 10-speed systems Suitable for mountain bike and road bike
Shimano Ultegra CN-6600 10-Speed Chain - Hyperglide 10-Speed chain - Ultegra 6600 and 105 5600 chains are recommended for use in conjunction with Ultegra 6703 and 105 5703 triple - Optimized chain for HG sprocket which provides a fast and precise rear shifting performance (especially during downshifts) - Chromized rivet pins improve wear resistance - Zinc-alloy plated outer link surface treatment - Chain Connection Type: Pressed Pin - Color: Silver/Gray - Defined Color: Silver - Drivetrain Speeds: 10 - Half Link Chain: No - Links (links): 116 - Weight: 280 grams - Width: 6.1mm
Shimano CN-HG71 6/7/8-Speed Chains - 8-speed MTB chain meets durability requirements for e-bike use - Designed for precise Hyperdrive SIS and Dual SIS Index shifting - Includes chain and chain connection pin, or quick link - Links: 116
- 1/2" x 1/8" - 113 Links - Includes Pre Attached Offset Link - Single speed - 1/8" Track Bikes & BMX Racing, Freestyle - Heavy Duty
- 1/2" x 1/8" - 100 Links - Single-speed - BMX Racing, Freestyle - Hollow Pins - Half Link Design
- Steel 1/2 x 3/32 derailleur chain - For use with index shifting systems - For 5-/6-speed drivetrains - 116 links - 300 grams
- Quick release safety link - Chromium carbide finish - 2 per card - Speeds: 11s - Color: Silver - Width: 5.6mm
$13.00 - $17.99
The Z8.1 chain features inner plate chamfering and a z-bridge shape, making it suitable for a variety of riding styles. - Inner plate chamfering to smooth shifting - Z-bridge shape - Links (links): 116 - Width: 7.1 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: 6, 7, 8 - Chain Connection Type: Reusable Master Link
Due to its unique optimization treatment, CeramicSpeed's Ultrafast Racing Chain saves you watts and improves your performance with free speed and unparalleled low friction. Our ultrafast racing chains are carefully selected from high quality suppliers and optimized by hand in Denmark. This ultrafast chain has been optimized for KMC 11-speed compatibility, to boost the efficiency of your entire drivetrain. CeramicSpeed UFO Racing Chains can save you between 2–5 watts on a distance of 600 km/370 miles. Apply CeramicSpeed UFO Drip after 600km to maintain your peak chain optimization over the life of the chain. Be aware that the UFO treatment is not optimized for wet and muddy conditions, which might cause corrosion on the chain. CeramicSpeed uses chains from high-end brands to which an optimization treatment is applied. The CeramicSpeed UFO Chains go through a multi-step process, which involves polishing, cleaning, and application of two layers of treatment to achieve the most efficient chain possible. The UltraFast Optimization process is not highly technical, but it is very time consuming. In The Box: - 116 link Optimized Chain - Quick Link - Single Use UFO Drip sample - Disposable Gloves - Sticker Sheet
- A chain designed for BMX but is at home on any single speed bike needing a chain built to last. - Nickel plated outer plates and black inner plates provide rust and abrasion resistance - Links (links): 112 - Color: Silver/Black - Width: 9.3mm - Chain Connection Type: Single Use Master Link - Half Link Chain: No
Super hardened steel designed for high torque Singlespeed and BMX use.
Page 1 of 3 Next page