Shimano's Dura-Ace 10-speed Cassette is comprised of an aluminum cog carrier, 4 titanium and 6 steel cogs (from largest to smallest respectively). This makes for a super-light and stiff cassette that makes your derailleur shift like a dream so you can dance up the climbs as easily and efficiently as your chain climbs up and down these cogs.
Shimano's Ultegra 10-Speed Cassette delivers pro-level shifting and durability. The computer-enhanced tooth shapes and tough cogs mean you can shift quickly, precisely and smoothly even under pressure.
Shimano's 105 10-Speed Cassette delivers excellent shifting and durability. The cogs are made of long-lasing, smooth-running steel. They have Shimano's engineered tooth shapes for precision shifting. And for lightness, the cassette has an aluminum carrier for the top cogs and nylon spacers.
$33.99 - $34.99
When it's time to replace your 9-speed cassette, check out SRAM's PG-950 cassette. It delivers solid shifting and durability ride in and ride out for your 9-speed rig.
$24.99 - $32.99
When it's time to replace your old 8-speed cassette, check out SRAM's PG-850. Its steel construction and SRAM's PowerGlide technology combine to deliver miles of solid shifting and outstanding durability.
- Durable cold forged CNC machined freewheel - 3 pawl engagement for stronger hold with engagement every 12 degrees - New removal notch pattern allows for better frame clearance
If you’re going to run just one gear it might as well be the very best you can get—a Chris King cog. Their stainless steel cogs are bead-blasted following heat-treating with sizes ranging from a leg-searing 14t through a sit-and-spin 20t. Compatible with Shimano/SRAM freehub bodies.
A range of sturdy, affordable cogs is an essential part of a single speeder's quiver. Origin-8's Single Speed Cog is available in 13, 14, 16 and 18T sizes is chrome plated to resist rust and increase longevity. It's designed for Shimano/SRAM style cassette bodies and is made with splined, hardened chromoly steel. Now you can easily tailor your gearing for the terrain.
• Chromoly steel • CNC fabrication • 1.29" x 24tpi left hand thread
• Stainless steel with high-polish finish • 1.37" x 24tpi right-hand thread • Requires a lockring (sold separately) • Compatible with 1/8-inch chains
At a full 5mm thick, the Surly Fixed Cog Lockring doesn't mess around with cog security. It's CNC-machined from premium stainless steel for serious strength and durability. This sucker will hold tight through hard sprints and crazy skids. It's a small part, but an important one and Surly makes it right.
SRAM's PG-1070 10-Speed Cassette is light, strong and durable. SRAM's PowerGlide technology keeps your gear changes fast and smooth for quiet, reliable shifting mile after mile.
- Fluid Drive Plus shift profiling, compatible with SRAM and Shimano 8sp drivetrains - Steel rings, engineering polymer spacers, nickel plated finish - 12-25 - 281g
• Steel • 7-speed
A range of sturdy, affordable cogs is an essential part of a fixie rider's quiver. Origin-8's Track Cog is available in a variety of sizes and is chrome plated to resist rust and increase longevity. Now you can easily tailor your ride for the terrain. And you can choose between 1/8 and 3/32-inch chain widths.
$20.40 - $22.10
Origin-8's Ultim8 Single Speed Cassette Cog lets you have your ride any way you like it. This handy cog is dual use — a single speed cog that fits over a Shimano/SRAM freehub body or a fixed cog that bolts on in place of a 6-bolt brake rotor. A wide, zero-flex base design made of forged chromoly steel provides instant power transfer. Enjoy the Ultim8 ride whichever way you like it.
$23.39 - $27.99
Shimano's Claris cassette is an incredible value for your 8-speed drivetrain. This cassette comes in a range of sizes to suit your riding style and terrain.
• Converts a cassette hub to a single speed • 8 spacers included in various sizes to adjust chain line • Available in black or red anodized 6061 aluminum • Fits Shimano style cassette bodies • Conical spacers for increased cog stiffness
8-speed SIS compatible freewheel
$16.99 - $19.99
• Easy-on, easy-off • Available in two chain widths and two colors • Available in six teeth sizes
$22.00 - $24.00
- Chromoly steel with black oxide finish - 1.37" x 24tpi right hand thread - Requires a cog lockring (sold separately) - Compatible with 1/8-inch chains
• Stainless chromoly steel with high-polish finish • CNC fabrication • 1.29" x 24tpi left hand thread
6-speed freewheel 14-28T SHIMANO Equivalent MF-TZ20
$15.30 - $19.99
A range of sturdy, affordable cogs is an essential part of a single speeder's quiver. Origin-8's Torq Lite Single Speed Cog is available in wide range of sizes so you can easily tailor your gearing for the terrain. It's designed for Shimano/SRAM style cassette bodies, features a wide, flex-free base, and is made from hardened chromoly steel.
$17.39 - $21.99
- 7-speed SIS compatible Freewheel - Shimano Equivalent: MF-TZ21
Shimano HG-800 11-speed cassette. - High-performance gear combinations provide superior rider choice - With hub body for MTB to fit a variety of bikes from MTB to road - Average Weight: 335 grams
When it comes down to the wire, you can always count on Shimano's XTR 10-Speed Cassette for smooth, reliable shifting. The 5 largest cogs are made of titanium and mounted on a 3-piece aluminum carrier for increased rigidity and significant weight savings. Dyna-Sys design gives you closer gear ratios in the middle of the cassette, ensuring you'll have the perfect gear for the trail's ups and downs. Shimano's Hyperglide computer-designed ramps and tooth profiles ensure quick and accurate shifting
Shimano Dura-Ace CS-9000 and Ultegra CS-6800 11-Speed Cassette Cogs. - Tooth Count: 11 teeth
$44.95 - $49.95
• 10-speed MTB cassette • Shimano and SRAM compatible • 11,12,13,15,18,21,24,27,30,34 (11-34T) • 11,12,13,15,18,21,24,28,32,36 (11-36T)
• Steel • 8-speed
Page 1 of 4 Next page