DeFeet Armskins are designed to provide a guard against the elements in chillier temperatures, making your rides and runs more comfortable. Armskins are engineered with an easy-on, easy-off stretch fit, covering from the wrist to the top of the biceps, and are ideal for cycling, running, and hiking to keep you warm in cold, wet conditions. Recommended for temperatures between 35° and 55°. - 49% Recycled Polyester, 48% Nylon, 3% Lycra
- Patented Halo Sweat Block Seal channels Sweat away from eyes and face - Dryline fabric absorbs Sweat - one size fits all - Made in the U.S.A.
- For maximum sweat absorption and sun protection - Micro mesh top allows heat to escape - One size, works great under helmets
96% Nylon, 4% Lycra The original DeFeet shoe cover is designed to be worn over road cycling shoes with cleat systems, providing an extra barrier against windchill and dirt. A three-season product for cool to cold conditions in damp or dry weather, Slipstreams feature a knit-in cleat guide to cut your own opening.
- Made of 100% Polyester - UV- and water-resistant outer layer - Dust filter mid-layer - Antibacterial sweat-absorbent inner layer - Designed to be used with glasses - Reuse/wash up to 20 times - These are neither N95-certified nor FDA-approved
- Made of 100% Polyester - UV resistant outer layer - Water resistant - Designed to be used with glasses - Dust filter mid layer - Antibacterial sweat absorbent inner layer - Can be reused up to 20 times
- Wind-resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Reflective logo
- CoolMax EcoMade fabric offers moisture-wicking, quick-dryingperformance - ArmSkins are made to stand up to any inclement weather - Stay Fast cuffs and secure binding keep them in place - 60% Nylon, 39% CoolMax, 1% Lycra - Made in USA
- Protects against uv rays - Spf50+ - Gripper elastic at bicep and a hemmed cuff - 82% Nylon and 18% spandex
The perfect hat to wear while wrenching on your bike. Black with an adjustable back strap with woven patch and embroidered Park Tool logo. - Mid profile fit. - One size fits all.
• Lightweight cotton twill cap with 3-panel dome, traditional flip up visor and ribbon sewn down center and visor • Koolfit elastic sweatband with twill-taped inner seams
- Lightweight Cotton Twill - 3-Panel Dome with Traditional Flip Up Visor - Ribbon Sewn Down Center and Visor - KoolFit Elastic Sweatband - Twill-Taped Inner Seams - Size: M/L 7 - 7 3/8 and XL 7 1/2 - 7 7/8
Mid-profile fit ball cap made of blue cotton with snapback closure. Embroidered front logo and Park Tool woven patch on back.
- Clip-on design - Steel construction - Chrome finish
Traditional cycling cap with a soft flexible bill and fitted cap construction made of moisture-wicking Eventure knit fabric to keep riders cool. - INVISTA certified UPF sun protection - Can be worn alone or under a helmet - 100% high-tech wicking Eventure knit fabrication dries three to four times faster than cotton - Eventure terry sweatband and shell with Eventure elastic back for a comfortable fit - Does not shrink - Machine washable, air dry only - One size fits all
- Repair small tears - Easy to apply with an iron - Three 3.5" x 3.5" patches
DeFeet Armskins are designed to provide a guard against the elements in chillier temperatures, making your rides and runs more comfortable. Armskins are engineered with an easy-on, easy-off stretch fit, covering from the wrist to the top of the biceps, and are ideal for cycling, running, and hiking to keep you warm in cold, wet conditions. Recommended for temperatures between 30° and 50°. - 66% Merino Wool, 31% Nylon, 3% Lycra
evoc Trucker Cap
DeFeet's Kneekers are great for keeping your knees warm on cool mornings, long, chilly descents and when the weather changes. They're made from soft Merino wool that insulates even when wet, and wicks great too. Plus, the Kneekers pack small to easily fit in a pocket or bag so you can always take them along.
- Full head coverage to wick sweat and protect from the sun - Patented Halo Technology channels sweat away from eyes - Dryline fabric, one size fits all
- Wind-resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Water-resistant - Reflective logo
- Wind-resistant/water-resistant - Insulation for warmth - Reflective logo
SWAT (Speed wicking absorption technology) headband keeps the sweat out of eyes and Eventure Knit fabric dries 4 to 5 times faster than cotton. - Eventure Knit Terry liner maintains comfort while also wicking moisture - Machine washable - Unisex and one size fits all
- Flat peak 5 panel construction - 100% cotton - Webbing/buckle rear adjuster - One size - Embroidered Logo
Designed for long-term use and durability, the Finish Line Mechanic Grip Gloves provide the ultimate in grip, protection, and dexterity. These reusable gloves make it easier to work on small, precision bike parts. Mechanic Grip Gloves are latex-free and feature a tactile-enhancing polyurethane coating that seals out grease, oil and grime. A textured surface on the palm-side of the glove provides enhanced grip, making it easier to work on small parts. Finish Line Grip Gloves feature a breathable upper fabric, which helps keep hands cool and dry. Mechanic Grip Gloves are easy to take on and off, so gearing up and down for mechanical repairs has never been easier. Unlike costly single use gloves, one pair of Grip Gloves can last for many weeks.
- Made from recycled water bottles in North Carolina, USA - Content: 55% Recycled Polyester, 45% Lycra/Nylon - Care: Machine wash cool. Tumble dry low. No bleach, softeners, or harsh detergents. - Maximum thigh circumference of 25 in (63.5 cm) The form-fitting Kneeker is designed to protect and warm the knee and quadricep when riding, covering from mid-thigh to mid-calf. Also available in full-length. How to wear the Kneeker: Bunch up the Kneeker and use both hands to pull it up to the knee. Then pull the top up to overlap with bib shorts, pulling the bib shorts over the Kneeker at the top of the thigh. For the full-length Kneeker, pull the bottom down to overlap with socks. If the Kneeker is sliding down, it means there's north-south tension pulling from the bottom of the Kneeker; the Kneeker should only have east-west tension. This will keep it from pulling down. The overlap of the bib shorts holds the Kneeker in place.
Page 1 of 1