Tubes: All Sizes/Types
Even lighter, even more compact, and ideal as a spare, the S-Tubo-MTB tubes were developed to have a minimum possible packaging size. With a removable valve stem, the tubes have a size of only Ø3.5cm x 5cm height when packaged. The puncture resistance is the same as with standard butyl rubber tubes but with a weight of only 45g (for 29"). - 42mm valve length
At a featherweight 23g, the super-compact (when rolled up) S-Tubo-Road tubes stand out with very low rolling resistance which outpaces standard rubber tubes. With a 78% smaller packed size and the same puncture resistance as standard tubes, the S-Tubo-Road is the perfect choice as a spare and can be the crucial factor when you’re riding long and hard. - Ready for disc brakes (not suitable for rim brakes)
Made for tire widths from 30mm to 40mm and ready for rim brakes and disc brakes, the Tubo-CX/Gravel is twice as robust as standard tubes. At the same time, due to its low weight of 54g, it guarantees twinkle-toed rides. The 50% smaller packed size makes it easier to stuff a spare tube in every pocket.
Minimum weight and maximum protection: Tubo-MTB-Plus tubes are optimized for tire widths from 2.5" to 3.0", today’s standard for E-MTBs. Their low weight of 105g (for 27.5+) increases your battery life, and they're also a lightweight alternative to tubeless setups. - 42mm valve length
For 29er tires, more than 100g per wheel can be saved with Tubo tubes compared to standard butyl tubes—and almost twice as much space when packaged. Their riding safety is twice as high as for standard tubes and offers maximum protection against a breakdown. The assembly is just as easy as standard tubes. Tubolito tubes are also a lightweight alternative to a tubeless setup. - 42mm valve length
Super light at only 38g, the Tubo-ROAD-700c makes racing bikes even lighter. It's 70g lighter compared to a standard tube, a decisive success factor both over challenging long distances and when it comes to seconds. Suitable for disc and rim brake wheels.
- Thorn Resistant - Butyl rubber - 48mm-long, threaded Presta valve - 29 x 1.95-2.125
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - 32mm-long threaded Presta valve - 29 x 2.1 (700 x 50-52)
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - 48mm-long Schrader valve - 29 x 2.1 (700 x 50-52)
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - Schrader valve - 29 x 1.9-2.3
- Valve Type: Presta - Valve Length: 32mm - Valve Stem: Smooth - Valve Core: Removable - Flat Fold Width: 50mm - Wall Thickness: 3.7mm/1.7mm
Pumped-up performance: Tubo City/Tour tubes, with an increased wall thickness, are 3x tougher than standard rubber tubes and hold pressure much better. They're the perfect choice for longer rides through nature, everyday commuting, and for E-Bikes. - 42mm valve length
Our beloved self-sealing tubes, only thicker and stronger. Gain extra protection against punctures and ride protected for up to 2 years with Slime’s super thick self-sealing tubes. - Heavy-duty tubes! - Seals multiple punctures repeatedly for up to 2 years - Seals tread area punctures up to 1/8? (3mm) in size - Non-toxic and non-flammable - Cleans up with water - 32mm Schrader valve stem - Thicker and stronger tube for extra flat tire protection - Pre-filled with puncture stopping Slime tube sealant - Prevents flats for 2 years!
- Butyl rubber - 26 x 4.5-4.8 - 33mm-long smooth Presta valve with removable core
- Size: 26 x 1.50-1.95 - Valve Type: Presta - Valve Length: 32mm - Valve Stem: Threaded - Valve Core: Removable - Flat Fold Width: 42mm - Wall Thickness: 4.3mm
$14.99 - $19.99
Reducing rotating weight is one of the greatest improvements you can make to any bike, which is why Bontrager's Race X Lite Tube uses a 0.6mm wall thickness to keep the weight low. And, it's equipped with a removable valve core for easy sealant application and simple core replacement.
Smooth, supple, and feather-light Bontrager's Latex Tubes are an ideal solution for riders who prefer the convenience of clinchers yet seek the supple feel of a tubular. The latex material reduces rolling resistance while their elasticity improves resistance to punctures and pinch flats. Product details - Constructed of super-supple and lightweight latex - 0.7mm wall thickness - Equipped with removable valve cores - 100% inspected for guaranteed quality - Lowest rolling resistance - 48mm valve length
Challenge's S.C. Seamless Latex Cross Tube is hand made for the highest quality. Latex tubes are usually lighter and roll with less resistance than standard butyl tubes. They also resist punctures. The S.C. fits tires 28 to 35mm wide, and has a 47.5mm-long valve with a removable core. - 72 grams
- 4mm wall thickness in the tread area and 2mm in the rim area - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" , 630 / 27" - ISO Width (mm): 54 mm , 55 mm , 56 mm , 57 mm , 58 mm - Labeled Size: 29 x 2.1-2.3 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Short 32-40mm - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 681g
- Size: 32 x 2.125 - Valve Type: Schrader - Valve Length: 32mm - Valve Stem: Smooth - Valve Core: Removable
- Butyl rubber - Thorn Resistant - 60mm-long Schrader valve - 29 x 1.9-2.30
- Butyl rubber - Economy tube - Presta valve - Non-removable core - Valve length: 32mm - 26 x 4.0-4.8
$17.99 - $19.99
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - Economy tube - Presta valve - Image is for illustration only. Please confirm the tube size is correct.
Q-Tubes Fat Tubes have what you need for big tires. - Q-Tubes Fat Bike tubes feature environmentally friendly soy ink printing on recycled cardboard - Labeled Size: 26 x 3.5-4 - Weight: 500 g - ISO Width (mm): 88 mm , 89 mm , 90 mm , 91 mm , 92 mm , 93 mm , 94 mm , 95 mm , 96 mm , 97 mm , 98 mm , 99 mm , 100 mm - ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" MTN - Wall Thickness: 1 mm
- 4mm wall thickness in the tread area and 2mm in the rim area - ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5" - ISO Width (mm): 52 mm , 53 mm , 54 mm , 55 mm , 56 mm , 57 mm , 58 mm - Labeled Size: 27.5 x 2.0-2.25 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Long Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Schrader
Challenge's S.C. Seamless Latex Tube is hand made for the highest quality. Latex tubes are usually lighter and roll with less resistance than standard butyl tubes. They also resist punctures. The S.C. fits tires 19 to 28mm wide, and has a 47.5mm-long valve with a removable core. - 60 grams
$16.00 - $17.99
Nothing in the cycling world is more infuriating than flat tires. We get it, because we get them just like you. But with our Desert Protection Presta Valve Tubes, you can minimize, if not eliminate, flats at the terrible hands of debris, thorns, or whatever else is halting your rides. Starting at the basis of the construction, we designed the tube to be thicker at the outer side, the part against the tire, in order to stop pesky bits from puncturing all the way through the tube. We then make the inner side, the part against the rim, thinner in order to reduce weight. This way, you don't have to sacrifice performance in the name of protection. We didn't stop there, however, as these tubes also feature our Airlock sealant that coats the tube for permanent protection against punctures. Not only this, but the sealant is designed to work continuously in order to prevent slow leaks from occurring, so erring complete catastrophe, you won't have to worry about flatting when you're riding over debris. We even addressed the common issue of sealant pooling with a completely homogenous design, so the tire/tube combo will always roll smooth and even. - Thicker construction on the outer side (against the tire) enhances puncture protection. - Thinner construction on the inner side (against the rim) maximizes weight savings. - Sealant coats the tube for permanent protection against punctures. - Non-toxic, non-separating formula will last the life of your tube. - Designed to work continuously in order to prevent slow leaks. - Homogenous design prevents puddles with no need to shake. - Will not dry out like the many other sealants.
$7.95 - $17.99
Our Standard Presta Valve Tubes feature a molded method of construction that ensures a consistent thickness of butyl rubber. This means that they don't have any unnecessary weight and will roll smooth, ride after ride.
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 20 x 4 1/4 - Fits the rear tires on high-rise bicycles like Schwinn's Sting-Ray
- Valve Type: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Flat Fold Width: 54mm - Wall Thickness: 4.3mm - Threaded Valve
Page 1 of 6 Next page