$17.00 - $43.00
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
Vivid Air Rear Shock Basic Service Kit - Includes replacement seal, bushing, o-ring, and bottom-out/negative-bumper
• Essential mechanic tool to properly service and maintain all RockShox products • For RockShox Monarch
RockShox's Schrader Valve Removal Tool is an essential tool for working on suspension components. This shop quality tool makes removing Schrader valve cores easy with its long, comfortable handle.
$16.99 - $30.00
• Service kits include air can seals and wiper • Available for RockShox air rear shocks--Ario, Monarch, Monarch RT3, DebonAir and Monarch Plus
- Aids in the quick change of oil-bath fluid in RockShox Totem forks and for servicing/bleeding XX-Series Xloc hydraulic remote systems (Not for reverb seatposts) - Includes: Speed lube syringe+hose, adapter fittings/O-rings, And port-access wrench
• Removes and installs all RockShox 1/2mm rear shock eyelet bushings and mounting hardware
$45.00 - $58.00
- Essential mechanic tools to properly service and maintain all RockShox products - Clamps the shock body for easy maintenance
- Use to install fork dust seals
This kit contains all the parts needed for scheduled maintenance and/or rebuild of A2 non-Stealth Reverb Seatposts. - Includes new, upgraded IFP - Requires RockShox Specialty Tools to perform Service: Oil Height Tool, IFP Height Tool
Rear Shock Clamp Adapters - Connects rear shock tools to the RockShox Rear Shock Clamp Tool
For easy and safe servicing of your RockShox rear shock, look no further than the RockShox Rear Shock Clamp Tool. Use with model-specific clamp tips for servicing the damper of your rear shock. - For rear shock damper servicing - Ratcheting pistol grip action for easy operation - Use with shock-specific clamp tips
Tool Clamp Tips for use with the RockShox Rear Shock Clamp Tool. - For rear shock damper servicing - For use with the RockShox Rear Shock Clamp Tool - Compatible With: Super Deluxe A1-B2 (2017-2021), Thrushaft C1+ (2021+)
Works with the following forks: - Pike - Lyrik - SID - Revelation - Reba - Paragon This tool can also be used to remove and install SRAM/Shimano cassettes.
$19.00 - $22.99
- Used to install fork dust seals
Periodic hydraulic remote bleeds are necessary to maintain consistent performance. RockShox's Bleed Kit has everything you need to keep your Reverb and X-Loc remotes functioning at their best.
Rear Shock 31mm Flat Wrench for Vivid Air Reservoir - Crowfoot Compatible
Page 1 of 1