$35.69 - $42.49
The Giant Delivery basket is one of the most enduring and iconic products in Wald's catalog. Popular among messengers and paperboys (feel free to ask your father or grandfather about this noble profession), this basket is designed to carry large loads thanks to its stout legs, cargo bands, and heavy-duty handlebar clamps. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - Great for delivery, industrial bikes and hauling large loads - Reinforcement bands add extra strength - this basket is built for rugged use - Dimensions: 21 x 15 x 9 inches; the basket tapers to 18.25 x 12.25 at the bottom - Extended handlebar clamps allow greater clearance for shift and brake cables. They are 3 5/8" apart and fit 7/8", 1" and 31.8mm diameter handlebars - Legs extend from approx. 14 1/2 inches to 23 inches and have two mounting holes for mounting to either the axle or fork eyelets for bikes with quick release front hubs - 157B has a Zinc plated finish and 157GB has a Black Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket with fittings weighs 7.8 lbs.
$46.99 - $47.00
Lightship baskets are made from finely woven rattan cane, the outer skin of the natural rattan vine. These baskets are replicas of the Nantucket Lightship baskets first produced in Nantucket during the whaling era of the 1800s. Attaches to front handlebars with two leather straps. - Dimensions: 14" (L) x 10" (W) x 8.5" (H) - Maximum Weight Limit: 13 pounds
Bontrager's Interchange Trunk Basket is perfect for the farmer's market or carrying your books to class. It adds a touch of class and convenience to every bike. It slides simply on and off your rear Trek or Bontrager rack (sold separately), features sturdy wire construction and has a built-in carrying handle, too.
Bontrager's Interchange Handlebar Basket is perfect for the farmer's market or carrying your books to class. It adds a touch of class and convenience to every bike. Plus, it fits all handlebars, goes on and off in a breeze, features sturdy wire construction and has a built-in carrying handle, too.
Need more carrying capacity for running errands? Then check out Topeak's Front Basket. It easily attaches to you bike's handlebars and holds all your groceries or whatever else you pick up. And, the handle makes this basket extremely portable.
$44.99 - $49.99 $49.99 - $50.99 Up to 27% Off
Free your hands up for steering and stuff. - Mounts directly to the headset of your bicycle - Perfect fit for the Electra basket totes - Multiple color options available - Proprietary design by Electra - Maximum Load Capacity: up to 22 LBS or 10 KG - 38 W x 28 L x 24 H cm (Outside Diameter) - Designed to fit most 24", 26" and 700c wheel Electra models - Includes mounting brackets for bikes with either a 1" or 1 1/8" Headset
$20.39 - $39.99
The Wald 582 sets the standard for ingenuity when it comes to rear baskets. Mounting to the side of many rear racks, this nimble basket is the perfect size for packing 1-2 bags of groceries while balancing your load. When not in use, the base of the basket pivots up allowing the side walls to collapse. A simple clamp at the top keeps the basket out of your way when not in use. Available in plated (582), black (582BL), and white (582WH) finishes. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - Baskets clamp to most rear racks up to 1/2" diameter - When not in use the base of the basket pivots up allowing the side walls to collapse making the collapsed basket 1" thick - A simple clamp at the top keeps the basket out of your way when collapsed - Extended basket is 12 3/4" front to back x 7 1/4" side to side x 8 1/2" deep - 582 Baskets have a Zinc Plated Finish; 582BL and 582WH Baskets have a Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket weighs 2.8 lbs.
$45.50 - $49.50
Wald's big boy rear twin carrier offers tremendous amounts of cargo capacity. The 535 Twin Rear Carrier Basket lets you haul a reusable grocery bag in each basket with room to spare. With mounting points at both the seat stays and near the rear axle, you can haul more groceries, gear, or anything else you need to with less impact on your bicycle's handling. By placing the bulk of your load around the rear wheel, you increase your bicycle's stability. This allows you to carry your groceries, gear, computer, or backpack with greater comfort and ease. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - These are 1-piece twin carrier baskets designed to fit on rear of the bicycle - 7.5 x 18 x 11 inches; taper to 5 x 16 inches at the bottom - Rack is 5" x 16" long - Baskets can be mounted to frame eyelets or use the supplied mounting bracket - Legs have two axle mounting holes and one small hole to mount to the eyelet - 535 has a Zinc Plated Finish; 535GB has a Black Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket with fittings weighs 7.2 lbs.
Axiom's Market Basket LX is just the thing for running errands by bike. It's made with a tough steel frame and vinyl-coated steel mesh. It attaches to most racks (sold separately) with its adjustable, quick-release universal mount. And it boasts carrying handles so you can take it with you. You also get a place to easily attach a taillight (sold separately).
Axiom's Market Basket is just the thing for running errands by bike. It boasts a tough steel frame and vinyl-coated steel mesh. It installs on almost any rack (sold separately) that has 7mm- to 10mm-diameter rails. You also get a place to easily attach a taillight (sold separately).
$11.99 - $12.99
- Powder coated steel construction - Carrying handle for off bike transport - Lift-off handlebar mount design - 36 x 23 x 21cm / 14 x 9 x 8.3-inches
- Powder coated steel construction - Mesh bottom for small item loss prevention - Quick Release Stem Quill mount design - 35 x 25 x 24cm / 13.8 x 9.8 x 9.5-inches
- Designed for fixed mounting, with all essential hardware included. - Suitable for mounting to luggage carrier. - Sloping edges provide more leg room.
- Rear basket - Synthetic rattan - Weatherproof - Fixed mounting on luggage carrier (including fixing material) - Strengthened frame - Basket is placed lengthwise on luggage carrier - Mounting system included (permanent mount)
- Timeless woven wood basket with clear coating for improved durability - Classy real leather straps with buckles - Material: Beech Wood, Dark Brown - Size (WxLxD): 13x8.5x10" - Weight Limit: 11lbs
The Wald 585 rear basket sits atop your bicycle's rear rack. Perfect for hauling full-sized grocery bags, small laptop bags, spare clothes, or maybe even storing your helmet while parked. - 14 x 9 x 9 inches - Fits on rear rack of bicycles - Sturdy steel construction - Made in the USA
$19.99 - $29.99
The Basil Base M combines practical design with slick design accents. Designed to fit at the rear of your bicycle, this basket allows you to take your essentials just about anywhere. Whether you’re headed to the market to stock up on fresh veg, or heading into the office with your everyday essentials, the Basil Base provides you with ample space for those must-have necessities. Special recesses allow for easier attachment via a spring clamp to your luggage carrier, while the removable design means you can take this basket with you once you’ve locked your bike up, cancelling out the chance of theft. The hooks of this basket also make it suitable for use with all manner of luggage carriers, making it an incredibly versatile choice you can use between frames. The feet of the Basil Base come with protective finishes, ensuring that the base is kept protected and avoids wear and tear over time. If you’d rather leave your basket attached to your bike while you’re off doing your thing, you’ve the option of adding a lock. Another quality design from Basil, this basket is made from a superior steel mesh that will ensure it holds its shape and performs well for longer. The medium version of the Basil Base basket offers a spacious interior with 14 liters of storage. The large offers 15 liters. Features: - Handy spring clip and hook fastening makes attachment a breeze. - Protective feet prevent damage to the base. - Add a lock to the basket for more peace of mind. - Capacity: Medium - 14L / Large - 15L
- Powder coated steel construction - Classic oval styling with mesh bottom - Lift off style bracket - Material: Steel - Mount: Lift-off Bracket - Size (WxLxD): 14.1x10.2x9.4"
- Mount: Replacement QR Bracket - Powder coated mesh steel construction - Improved quick release design accommodates bar sizes from 22.2mm to 31.8mm
$39.99 - $45.99 $45.99 13% Off
Carries a bunch of stuff without being all obvious about it. - Proprietary Electra design - Multiple color options available - Honeycomb stamp pattern - Fits front or rear racks that are 3-8.5 inches in width - Includes Cargo Net - 15"W x 11"L x 5"H (Basket Dimensions) - Max Load Capacity: Up to 22 LBS or 10 KG
Every bike deserves a cool basket. - Made of rattan (natural reed material) - Multiple color options available - 38 x 28 x 25 cm - Handlebar mounted with leather straps
Looks cool. Carries stuff. - Designed to fit most 26" and 700c wheel Electra models - Includes cargo net - Not compatible with Electra models with a front headlight - Not compatible for 24" wheel Electra models - Alloy tray with wood slats - 45W x 33L x 8H cm (Outside diameter) - Holds up to 20Lbs or 9kg Max Cargo Weight
Rear cargo basket fits most two wheel and Delta style Sun Seeker recumbents. - Steel construction - Fits rear of EZ, ECO and X-Series seatbacks - Attaches to Cool Back sear frame and lower seat struts - Not for use on Tadpole style trikes
$28.99 - $37.99
This front basket system uses a bolt-on handlebar mount to allow for quick and easy removal of the basket itself. - Extended handlebar clamps allow greater clearance for shift and brake cables - Requires 3.5" of handlebar clearance for mount - Fits 7/8" to 31.8mm handlebars - Made in USA - Dimensions: 11.75 x 8 x 9"
- Polyester powder coating - Bolt-on legs stabilize heavy loads - Hardware included - 11.75" x 8" x 9"
- A unique blend of functionality and style - Offers the convenience of carrying your gear within easy reach of the handlebar - The only basket in Wald's lineup that offers lowered front and side wires for just a touch of unique appeal - Hardware included - UV and weather resistant - 14" x 9" x 7"
$19.80 - $21.99
- Headset mount for 1-inch steerer tubes - Fixed struts - Powder coated finish - Mount: Fixed - Material: Steel - Size (WxLxD): 14.5x12x9.5-inches - Finish: Powder Coated - Weight Limit: 11 lbs
- Powder coated mesh steel construction - Improved quick release design accommodates bar sizes from 22.2mm to 31.8mm - Size (WxLxD): 13.5x10x9.75-inches - Weight Limit: 11 lbs
$34.20 - $45.99
- Natural fiber construction woven around a steel frame for durability - Fully adjustable quick release mount - Mount: Quick Release - Material: Fiber/Steel - Size (WxLxD): 14.5x10.25x9-inches
• Powder coated steel construction • Quick release handlebar mounting system (25.4/31.8mm)
Page 1 of 5 Next page