GROUP RIDES ARE CURRENTLY ON HOLD
Unfortunately, group rides are cancelled until further notice. Taking examples from other community groups, and our national governing body, we need to be as disciplined as possible at practicing social distancing.
That said, staying active is really important at this time. Riding a bike is a great way to aid your physical and mental health. Provided you follow the advice on social distancing and good hygiene, it is important to remain active when you can.
Our weekly group rides will return when conditions allow! Here's what you can expect:
Ride leader: Arif S.
- These rides will be no-drop. No one left behind!
- Please bring all gear including your bicycle, hydration, spare tube(s), and a repair kit.
- Helmets are a requirement for all group rides.
- We advise riders also bring lights as visibility is always important!
- Please call out any debris or other hazards for everyone's safety.
- Ride leader may determine single-file.
- Always respect rules of the road and traffic signals.
- Bring a smile and a positive attitude!
- Let's have fun and do it again next week!